Thursday, February 21, 2008

FAQs

Can I really Earn using this? Is the program genuine?
Probably every site tells you the same but you can really earn using this kit. The platform for your work is 100% genuine i.e. Google.com and your hard work will definitely pay-off. Do not worry, you have 100% money-back guarantee if it doesn't work but we know it will never come to that as once you start there will be no looking back.
When and how will I receive payment for my hard work?
You will receive your payment on a monthly basis directly from Google.com at the address you mention. You will receive a check in Indian rupees which you can en cash in any Indian or Multinational Bank.
If I Join what all will I receive in IT Business Group Program?
Starting with simple step by step guidance for you to earn on internet, The kit will contain a cd with relevant information files, an html page with the step by step guidance, after sales id's and numbers for your convenience and a unique registration id with username and password.
If I do not earn then what can be done? Is my money down the drain?
We know the value of your hard-earned money. We will give you a full refund as already mentioned on the website but on proper clarification and justification of ur point.
Can I start as soon as I get or do I have to wait?
You can start as soon as you receive your package and your registration is confirmed which takes maximum 168 hours.
I am planning to move abroad. will this program be useless then?
Not at all, in fact, you can work with this program all over the world wherever Google is present which is almost the whole world.
I don't have a computer and Internet connection at home. Can I work from a cyber cafe?
Of course. There is no limitation of location in Internet.
Can I Get a Website with IT Business Group Program?
We have included a Lot of Website Making Tools and Interface that will enable you to get a website in your choice of name. There is No Additional Charges for Hosting and Domain.
Is there any more investment required after I join IT Business Group ?
There is absolutely no investment required if you work with Google Ads Program.


Solution From the desk of Market Promoter

IT Business Group

No comments: